- Has more than 20 years of experience in finance industry.
- Started his career at Garanti Bank in the Corporate Banking Department and later moved to
West Deutsche Landesbank (WestLB). Treasury where he worked in both Istanbul and London offices over 10 years.
- Joined Finans Invest of Finansbank in 2007 and headed the Company’s Treasury Department as Executive Vice.
President until 2015 where he was responsible for running the Liquidity and Proprietary Desk, International Markets Desk and ETF Desk.
- Worked at Tacirler Investment as EVP of Treasury from 2015 to 2017.
- Holds a B.A. degree in Business Administration from Bilkent University, Ankara and a high school diploma
from TED Ankara College.
- Has more than 20 years of experience in financial and non-financial industries.
- Started his career in 1997 as a dealer and consecutively worked at Adam Smith Brokerage and Interbank.
- Joined Global Securities in 1999 where he worked in the Domestic Sales Department for 5 years and
was responsible for the trading of high net worth clients.
- Experienced the non-financial sector for 8 years as a regional head and treasurer of
a multinational textile company.
- Returned to the financial sector in 2013 and worked in ATIG Securities as Head of Sales and 1 year
later was transferred by Ikon Securities as EVP for International Markets.
- Worked at Tacirler Investment as VP of Sales and Marketing from 2015 to 2017.
- Holds a MBA degree from Istanbul Bilgi University and a B.A. degree in Economics from Istanbul University.
- Currently is a Ph.D Candidate at Kadir Has University in the major of Banking and Finance.
- Started his career with Intertrust Luxembourg in 2008 as Relationship Officer and joined United International Management Luxembourg S.A. as Relationship Manager in 2009.
- Relocated to Malta in 2013 as Director of United International Management Limited, a company licensed by MFSA as Company Service Provider.
- Holds two B.A. diplomas in Business Administration from the University of Orleans (France) and The Academy of Economic Studies (Bucharest – Romania) as well as a Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance and Management related to European Union environment from the University of Nancy 2 (France).
- Co-founder of RiskCap International Limited.
- Acquires skills in quantitative analysis, financial modeling and risk management.
- Has been involved in the financial industry for over a decade having worked in foreign exchange,
invoice finance and payment services.
- Also a visiting lecturer at the University of Malta – Banking and Finance Department;
lecturing on hedge fund strategies, alternative investments, financial modeling and financial engineering.
- Holds a BCom in Finance and Ph.D in Finance from the University of Bangor.
- A former Central Bank of Malta employee with 42 years of investment management experience.
- As Head of Investments Department, played a leading role in strengthening the Bank’s reserve management operations including embarking on new instruments for investment and risk management operations,
developing strategic and tactical positions as well as hedging fixed income portfolios and
foreign currency positions.
- As an active member in investment and managerial committees, Mario showed leadership and
organisational skills and executed his responsibilities in a highly professional manner.
- Has over 17 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Works for one of the world's largest energy Hedge Funds with over $1 billion in Assets under Management, where he is predominantly responsible for Risk Management and also a member of the Valuation Committee.
- Was a visiting Lecturer at the University of Malta, lecturing Corporate Finance.
-Becomes a CFA Charterholder, also holds a certificate in ESG Investing (CFA Institute) and degree in Banking and Finance.